Google Adverts API model 14 has been rolled out with a number of main updates, together with new options to help the transfer from Common Analytics to Google Analytics 4.
Why we care. Model 14 of Google Adverts API presents an improved person expertise by enhancing each marketing campaign administration and efficiency.
What’s new? Listed below are just some highlights of the 2023 replace.
- Account-level damaging key phrases: This new function will allow advertisers to retrieve, create and replace account-level damaging key phrases. Because of this customers will be capable of exclude particular key phrases from focusing on not only a single advert group or marketing campaign, however a complete account.
- New advice varieties: This contains DynamicImageExtensionOptInRecommendation for advertisers whose accounts will profit from enabling dynamic picture extensions. It additionally contains LowerTargetRoasRecommendation and RaiseTargetCpaRecommendation, which can assist customers to tweak their return on advert spend.
- New conversion motion varieties: These new options will assist advertisers to determine conversions imported from Google Analytics and decide if a conversion is from a GA4 or Common Analytics property. That is notably essential as GA4 is changing Common Analytics on July 1, and so these adjustments have to be mirrored in Google Adverts API v14.
- Offline conversion purchasers summaries: It is a model new discipline in buyer assets that provides details about the offline conversion course of, similar to what number of conversions had been uploaded efficiently and what number of failed when the offload bounce was executed.
- Key phrase planning area: Google Adverts API V14 encompasses a new technique known as GenerateForecastKeywordMetrics, to help key phrase forecast metrics while not having to create a key phrase plan first.
What Google stated. Mattia Tommasone, Senior Developer Relations Engineer on the Google Adverts API workforce, informed Search Engine Land:
- “As you’ll be able to see, there are numerous updates, adjustments, enhancements and new methods to retrieve data from Google Adverts API, model 14. Those we’ve talked about are just some highlights. And we are able to’t wait to see you check out all the new options on this model.”
- June 2023 – Google Adverts API model 14 is launched
- April 2023 – Google Adverts API model 13.1 is launched
- October 2022 – Google Adverts API model 12 is launched
- August 2022 – Google Adverts API model 11.1 is launched
- June 2022 – Google Adverts API model 11 is launched
- April 2022 – Google Adverts API model 10.1 is launched
- February 2022 – Google Adverts API model 10 is launched
Additional studying: For the entire checklist of adjustments made to Google Adverts API in model 14, learn the full release notes.
New on Search Engine Land